Ryan murder: Gurugram court dismisses accused juvenile’s bail plea
The Gurugram Sessions Court on Monday dismissed the bail application of the accused juvenile in the Pradyuman murder case.
Talking to ANI, Ashwini Kumar, the lawyer of Pradyuman’s father Varun Thakur said, “The court has said that in-camera proceedings in closed doors will be conducted from now on. The next date of hearing is fixed for January 22.”
The sessions court, on January 6, had reserved its order on the bail plea of a juvenile accused.
The Juvenile Justice Board had earlier ruled that the 16-year-old accused, who was denied a bail last month, will be tried as an adult.
The board had transferred the case to the district and sessions court.
The murder case took a new dimension after the CBI trashed the probe by the Gurugram Police and arrested the Class XI student after giving a clean chit to bus conductor Ashok Kumar, arrested on charges of murder and sexual assault.
Pradyuman was found in a pool of blood with his throat slit inside Ryan International School in Gurugram, last year.
As carried in ANI